Saturday, March 7, 2020

Audio process

After patiently waiting for around 3 weeks, we never received a response back from Ice Cube’s  record label to borrow one if their soundtracks for the opening film. We began worrying about what we were going to do with our audio and music of the opening film. We’ve finally decided that both of of are going to compose and write the music in the opening film.

As a hobby, I’ve learned how to play both the guitar and the piano for the past 3 years. I’m a self-learner and  often times I write up lyrics and make up melodies. Few individuals know really what I do on my free time and since it’s something I enjoy doing l believe  something awesome can turn out from it.

To record our song and make the lyrics if it we are actually contacting one of our close friends who can get us a studio to record the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Well, I cannot believe I was actually able to make it all right. I am kind of sad that this extraordinary experience is really over! Here I ...