Saturday, March 21, 2020

Filming Day Established.

Hi Bloggers, I came back with some updates on our final filming day! With these odd and unusual weeks in regards to the whole epidemic going on we decided that we will film Tuesday the 24th of March. The filming will be held at home where all characters will be safe from the Virus that way since health is a priority for all of us. We had to make some changes along the way since Luis will not be able to film anymore. My father will now take his place.
Since he is not knowledgeable about the different shots, angles, and camera movement I have been teaching him several techniques so that way when it comes to the day of filming he knows exactly what Luis and I are looking for. I'm this filming day even though Luis might not be in the same place, we will be connected online via Facetime making sure all arrangements and changes we make on filming day will be completely and easily informed to him. He and I as a team have learned to adapt and move forward with this project in such difficult and severe situations. e plan to continue working this way which we believe we can still be successful as a team by working away from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Well, I cannot believe I was actually able to make it all right. I am kind of sad that this extraordinary experience is really over! Here I ...