Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Team Work Makes the Dream Work.

Welcome back to another blog post for this week. Today in class our teacher actually changed the normal routine of working on the projects. We actually got in teams of 6 classmates and we each discussed our ideas and issues on our project. It was used as a way for us to receive both feedback and help for our project.  the teammates that helped me were, Sydney Surico, Camila Criscola, Jessica Briceno, Oliver Sulla and  Trella.

In my group discussion they all contributed and helped me create a title for the opening film, in this case it would be "My Own Way". This correlates perfectly with the plot of the story
since its this teenager trying to find her true self and choosing between two completely different paths. I also helped out each person dealing with their own issues and doubts about their project, the group as a whole worked together to combine ideas that would benefit our teammate the most.

I really enjoyed having the opportunity to gather and hear other people's opinions about my project. I am now more confident and satisfied with the changes I've made with my opening film!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Well, I cannot believe I was actually able to make it all right. I am kind of sad that this extraordinary experience is really over! Here I ...