Friday, April 3, 2020

Behind The Mic.

Even though many say I have the potential to really sing and perform, I didn't feel according to singing the song I composed since I knew the voice didn't go as well and of course I wanted the song to be as perfect as it can be. As I've mentioned before a very close friend of mine who has been surrounded and involved by the world of theatre and music I thought she was the perfect candidate to sing the song for our opening film. Her voice, we believe fits perfectly with the song and the lyrics. So a couple of weeks ago before we started filming I asked her if she could sing the song for us, and gladly she agreed to help us. Her name, Alejandra Ruiz.

Due to the situation, the way she was able to learn the song was by video-calling each other and practicing for weeks, I had to send her the melody, the lyrics for her to be able to memorize the song. I told her to add her own pitch to it and I believe it improved the song even more! Here below is a small clip of her practicing the song for our opening film.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Well, I cannot believe I was actually able to make it all right. I am kind of sad that this extraordinary experience is really over! Here I ...