Saturday, April 11, 2020

Final Reflection.

Welcome back, bloggers! well, this project is almost done and I must say, this experience could be really compared to a roller coaster. This project has driven me in a roller coaster full of emotions and knowledge at the same time and this project was not like any other project I have ever been assigned to. For beginners, all students had to learn to adapt and even change projects back to square one due to the epidemic we are living through and as of right now there are still many uncertainties when it comes to knowing when we will all go back to normality and it takes time for us to adapt and get used to something completely new. Due to the circumstances, we found ourselves with limited options about many things that before were essential to the project like, location of the opening film and being able to actually see your partner discuss and develop the project together. Luis and I as a team faced many challenges that gladly we were able to fix just in time! It became rigorous and tedious to work alone and have so much pressure in one's shoulder with the lack of communication we often struggled in getting messages across but at last we found a way to manage and overcome our problems.

Having to replace my characters and place my siblings into the place was an odd challenge that I had to deal with when it came to the day of filming. Neither of them had experience with anything relating to the media subject, so it took some time to teach them everything my teacher had taught me along the course. Somehow, we were able to manage and pull through filming day! When it came to editing my partner and I faced some other challenges as our vision of the film was not as equal as we thought, besides the situation, we are currently placed in made us be at the edge of our seats and be a little more irritable to the issues we were currently going through.  after around 200 video calls and several discussions we, were able to figure out a way to visualize and edit the film we had made to satisfy both our vision and needs for this project.

Overall, this project not only has made me expand my knowledge about media and techniques but it has also taught me that there are always solutions to problems and one can adapt faster than it seems. One has to always hope for the best and keep their head up in these awful times, oh and PATIENCE will always be the key!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Well, I cannot believe I was actually able to make it all right. I am kind of sad that this extraordinary experience is really over! Here I ...