Thursday, March 12, 2020

Not Satisfied... Yet.

Okay, I believe I might be going a little mad and mixed up about this project, I can't seem to find any research about by a lower group of my target audience since they are teens and NOBODY conducts studies of them especially for film productions. I am not going to lie, I am a little stressed. On the good side, I found some interesting data for my higher group of TA.


 according to Statista.com, these are some demographics and statistics on genre-based films where different ages of group are asked what genre they enjoy watching the most.


Another demographic  showed a similar result




For now, I will continue to research and find more information about my lower lever of target audience since it will most definitely our main approach since we believe teenagers can relate to the plot and conflict of the movie since they are often going through similar struggles in that "coming of age" stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Well, I cannot believe I was actually able to make it all right. I am kind of sad that this extraordinary experience is really over! Here I ...