Saturday, March 28, 2020

Setting Up Scenario.

Hello bloggers, I come back to you guys with an amazing surprise! Since we are all practicing social distancing and are basically in quarantine it limited our spaces were both Luis and I could tape. The only available space was my home more specifically my bathroom and room which is where most of the filming will take place for the opening scene. I had to redecorate my room to somehow fit the character that we were trying to portray in the opening film. Since we couldn't go out to buy tools and supplies I decided to get creative and I found some decorative tools that could be of use in the film. I ended up decorating my room with small fairy lights, bookshelves, flowerpots, and a couple of blankets to really culminate the look of the room. Below you guys can see how the room for the opening scene will look!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Well, I cannot believe I was actually able to make it all right. I am kind of sad that this extraordinary experience is really over! Here I ...