Wednesday, February 26, 2020

RESTART..3..2..1

MEGA PLOT TWIST... RESTART!!

Okay so, after talking and hearing Ms. Stoklosa's ideas at our sit-down talk, I noticed that we were really trying to frame or make-up a story that was "deep" and "profound" yet it had no true meaning and it wasn't significant for us. She made me realize that truly nor me and my partner are dark people I guess you can say we're more social, extroverted and bubbly. We are more genuine and just simple. We were just wasting too much time trying to find a deeper meaning to our opening film.

After a whole mental breakdown in a span of 30 minutes, we decided to do...
A coming of age teenage drama!!

Image result for DRAMA

We thought this genre served greater purpose in fitting what we like and what we do on a daily basis. We are now starting to research and dig deep into the genre of it as well as the target audiences and rates for the most known drama films. Simple and genuine is now what we are looking for. I believe we also find greater interest in filming a story where both my partner and I can somehow relate to the plot if it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Well, I cannot believe I was actually able to make it all right. I am kind of sad that this extraordinary experience is really over! Here I ...